This is the blog for the JISC Innovation Forum 2008 taking place at Keele University, 15 & 16th July 2008.
The JISC Innovation Forum brings together 150 projects from JISC’s portfolio of innovation projects and programmes to share their innovations and experience with funders, JISC Services, Innovation Centres and each other.
This is a closed, invitation only event. Invited delegates will receive an invitation with a personalised access key code to access the online booking form.
The event is based around:
- formal sessions on five themes:
- Barriers to the take-up of technologies
- Research data – whose problem is it?
- How to meet the changing student experience
- Sustaining innovation beyond JISC funding
- User-owned technologies vs institutional infrastructures
- interactive discussion forums on four topics
- Web 2.0
- JISC Future Priorities
- Green Computing
- a marketplace featuring project demonstrations and exhibition stalls as well as contact stalls for the JISC Programmes, Innovation Support Centres, Advisory Services and Regional Support Centres.
Visit the Theme and Discussion Forum pages to join in discussions and download materials for the sessions.
A list of registered delegates and represented projects/organisations is at the Delegates and Projects attending page. Post messages or your contact information on this page to get in touch with delegates you would like to speak to at the event or in advance. You could also give brief information about your project.
Forum Office Details
Helpline – 020 8481 3329
Typetalk – 18001 020 8481 3329
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org